Quantcast
How do I attach photos - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do I attach photos

Quote Originally Posted by Dieter01 View Post
    Since I will probably stick around here I made a small donation using the button at the top of the forums. Not sure what it takes to be considered a paying member but its a start :-)
    To subscribe (and get the ability to upload photos) click on "Settings" (upper right corner of the page next to "Log Out") and then on "Paid Subscriptions" under "My Settings" in the lower left of the page.

Name:  sign-fifty_girls.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  11.5 KB

That worked... Thanks :-)

Attachment 7250

That worked... Thanks :-)
    Dave will probably add his thanks, but thank you for supporting KKF.

Rick

I just tried posting a picture in the Food and Drink sub-forum. For some reason I am not allowed to (the posting permissions at the bottom of the page sais "You may not post attachments). However, back in this subforum everything looks good...

I tried logging in / out and deleting cookies. No change. Could there be something wrong or is it me?

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    I think you need 50 posts to become a senior member. Then that should be fine. I could be very wrong about this too. I just remember 50 being a milestone.

Really? Whats the logic behind that? I love this forum but geez its hard to know how it works and how you get various permissions. I read all the FAQ's, forum rules etc but the info is a bit limited.

Really? Whats the logic behind that? I love this forum but geez its hard to know how it works and how you get various permissions. I read all the FAQ's, forum rules etc but the info is a bit limited.
    The 50 message threshold applies for posting in B/S/T.

Send a PM to Dave or one of the mods, as your permissions may need to be reset.

Rick

I just tried posting a picture in the Food and Drink sub-forum. For some reason I am not allowed to (the posting permissions at the bottom of the page sais "You may not post attachments). However, back in this subforum everything looks good...

I tried logging in / out and deleting cookies. No change. Could there be something wrong or is it me?

I found a setting in the permissions that wasn't correct but it's been fixed so you should be all set now.

Thanks for your support!

Dave

Cool, thanks for helping out! Perhaps it would be a good thing to include information on this in the FAQ?

:-)

+ Reply to Thread