tired of knives

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DevinT

Reaction score
I've made my wife so many knives over the years that she would scream if I made her one more. She makes me box some up twice a year and give them out to the locals, most have no idea what they have.

So for Christmas I made her a key rack, she has trouble finding her keys. The hooks are made from pure iron, forged not cast, and the shield is made from carbon and nickel rain drop damascus. The damascus is heat blued.

Sorry for the poor photos.

Thanks for looking

Hoss

032.jpg

033.JPG

034.JPG

Very nice! Oh, and I am frantically searching for some property near you so I can become a 'local' :D

My first thought too :D

Nice work Devin, you'll have to make up some Damascus key blanks so you can get some Damascus keys cut to match....

I've made my wife so many knives over the years that she would scream if I made her one more. She makes me box some up twice a year and give them out to the locals, most have no idea what they have.

So for Christmas I made her a key rack, she has trouble finding her keys. The hooks are made from pure iron, forged not cast, and the shield is made from carbon and nickel rain drop damascus. The damascus is heat blued.

Sorry for the poor photos.

Thanks for looking

Hoss

Devin, you need mokume screws for that rack. :)
Love it.

Everything you make is so cool looking Devin. Love it!

Wonder what that baby would bring on the open market...

you can always turn mokume rod, cut off two caps, mill a recess and cover the screws. It won't take you no time to get it done. :)

I have the same problem with making jewelry for my wife!

Back