• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Re-handled Tojiro ITK 270 bread knife

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kalaeb

Banned
Reaction score
I am selling my re-handled Tojiro ITk 270 bread knife.

Great knife, just seldom used and I would like to get some supplies for some upcomming projects.

The wood is black ash burl and has two nickle silver rivets with a center mosiac.

There is some scratching on the tang of the knife near the top, as well as a slight, but filled gap near the front of the scale.

The blade is in perfect condition.

IMG_1409.jpg

Looking to get $80.00 shipped.

Oh, man -- good get! I just took delivery of one a couple days ago for my wife, and it is in need of a nice handle. That was a great price!

This is sold! Thanks, this helps me stock up on corbys, mosiacs and some of Marks New Year burl stash.

Easy, I have two kids who only eat Wonder bread...its pre-sliced :hungry:

Very cool knife. I sometimes feel like the lone defender of the serrated bread knife. Glad to see that you found yours important enough to beautify it.

Stefan

I came so close to buying this....wish I did. Dam New Years party prep

Back