Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hangover Cures Anyone?

Hangover Cures Anyone?

My night is sober with just a little wine, so I have no need for a 'cure' but what are your favorite hangover cures (if you drink too much)?

For me, I set a large glass of water, four pepto, and benadryl next to my bed. When I wake up I take everything and the benedryl knocks me out for another 5 hours so I sleep through the rough part.

But don't take this the wrong way, I don't condone alcohol abuse.

k.
    "There's only one thing I hate more than lying…skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk." -- Ron Swanson

Greasy pizza.

-AJ

500 ml of water, a 3 km run, another 1 litre of water, and sleep till dinner.

A saline IV drip... never tried it but I hear it works wonders.

500 mg B1 followed by 1000 mg C, 100mg reduced L-Glutathione, and 400 mg Cysteine. you should be able to get those last three in one pill. take before you go to bed, with plenty of water. works wonders. similar to the "banana bag" that nurses and doctors use. i take the C/Glutaheione/Cysteine pills during the drinking session, which i find helps even more.

If possible, I take a few Aleve with as much water as I can drink before passing out, otherwise I do it first thing in the morning. There is no cure, but a large bottle of Gatorade (Pedialyte is even better if you can get your hands on some), a quiet dark room, and sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny.B.Good View Post
    There is no cure
    the solution i provided has been double-blinded and shown to greatly improve conditions, so i'm not sure you're right. i wish i had an oxygen tank, that has also been shown to massively improve hangovers. the B1 the night before is going to be the biggest fix, and B1 is easy to get.

never had a hangover and I used to drink a fifth tequila and vodka and about twenty beers about every two days for two years. The key is to stay drunk.lol I'm much better now.

Quote Originally Posted by EdipisReks View Post
    the solution i provided has been double-blinded and shown to greatly improve conditions, so i'm not sure you're right. i wish i had an oxygen tank, that has also been shown to massively improve hangovers. the B1 the night before is going to be the biggest fix, and B1 is easy to get.
    Please provide a link to a site that retails these magic pills you speak of.

staying awake until you sober up is exactly the only way to avoid any hangover symptoms, definitely.