Finished Petties

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Davis

Reaction score
I have not had any time in the last ten days to go out in the shop, so i optimized my time tonight. I will get specs and better pics tomorrow,but i am pretty excited, so i must post pics now!

Lizard pattern 180mm/Redwood burl/african blackwood with red/copper/red spacers
2012-01-02_02-53-39_678-1.jpg

2012-01-02_02-53-06_457.jpg

Spider pattern 180mm Buckeye burl/african blackwood with copper/white tail antler/copper spacers
2012-01-02_02-53-54_714.jpg

2012-01-02_02-54-25_968.jpg

2012-01-02_02-54-38_568.jpg

I will have these available on my website tomorrow, or if interested, please feel free to PM me.
Thanks for looking and Happy New Year!!!!

Mike

Wow these are really sweet.

Nice choice of materials/patterns.

That antler looks pretty good. Well done!

Thanks guys! The antler had me worried lol. I can see me doing more with it in the future, was great to work with. Also i think it looks pretty cool :D

Nice work Mike, +1 on the Antler, and the grinds look great too.:biggrin:

Great job mike... really looking great!

Wow these must have been the ones you were working on friday night!

Thanks guys! The antler had me worried lol. I can see me doing more with it in the future, was great to work with. Also i think it looks pretty cool :D

Smells real good when you are grinding it too! :shocked3: or not

Beautiful knives Mike.

Thanks guys! Yeah Mark..real good...like a lit hairball lol.

Ok they are listed at my website and at another site. Any questions. please feel free to ask.

Thanks
Mike

I have lowered the price of these on my website, if interested, please PM me. Price includes shipping and insurance.
Thanks for looking
Mike

Awesome David, and thank you!!! I hope you enjoy it, and post pics when you get a chance to use it!!!

Back