vegas knife show

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DevinT

Reaction score
We will be doing the vegas show which is in with the antique arms show this month on the 20th through the 22nd at the Riviera hotel.

Hope to see some of you there.

http://antiquearmsshow.com/

Hoss

We will have knives and some steel for sale.

Hoss

So does it mean that all folks from SoCal are making plans? Judd? First dibs?

M

Got any pics of the stuff you're putting up at the show? :)

That's great Salty, looking forward to it.

Hoss

Devin,

What are you going to have available at the show?

-Chuck

I would love to see what is on offer. I remember last year you posted some pics beforehand, and I ended up getting a petty from the show.

k.

We'll have petty's, gyuto's, suji's, some in damascus, some sanmai, some mono steel blades. Mostly wa handles and one or two westerns.

We'll have a little damascus for sale also.

Will post pics as the knives are finished.

Hoss

:knife:I might have to show up to this one...

I requested the day off but one of my co managers has her 4 day "bachelorette party".... looking like I'm not going to get there... :IMOK:

I thought I would bring some knives along and invite others to do the same. I have a penthouse suite reserved at the same hotel. We could have a mini kitchen knife show.

I'm up for this! DT is working hard on a bunch of stuff for the show. Can't wait to see what he ends up with!
Pesky

Well, it turns out I'll be in Vegas next weekend for my goddaughter's birthday party. I'll have to stop by the show for sure. Was hoping I'd be able to swing the funds to pick up a knife from Hoss, but it's just not in the cards right now.

Kyle
Devin likes BBQ...maybe you can work something out!

Pesky

Am I the only one wanting to see pics of the knives Hoss is bringing to the show?

We are working on 20 or so knives, none of which have the handles glued on yet.

We'll try and get some photo's up soon.

Hoss

...I guess you will accept online bidding?
:eyebrow: Not until after Saturday afternoon, OD. If I'm gonna drive out there, I wanna see all the goodies. Hopefully, they don't all get nabbed on Friday...

Trully the highlight of my weekend was meeting these guys. (Even better than the Ferarri).

IMG_6510.jpg

L to R, Phoneman, TK59, Saltydog and the man, the myth, the legend.

IMG_6508.jpg

Some of the Thomas clan.

IMG_6503.jpg

Scimitar meets it's maker.

Latest posts

Back