Quantcast
Damascus billets
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Damascus billets

Damascus billets

HHH Damascus billets
    OK guys, Randy Jr. has been whooping up some new steel for us to play with.. Hes been experimenting with a few diffrent patterns. so these bars are all ONE OFF pieces. and dont have a name or anything like that yet, But there all very cool looking.. Please bare with me on the photos. These fought me a little trying to get good photos. So close one eye and squint a little and it will become clear why you will have to have these for your next project! OK, made myself chuckle a little..

Now for the small print, I accept PayPal. and ship priority mail. All shipping is included in the price for USA, all others please PM me for a quote.

To secure your piece, Please post Ill take it and a billet number. I will contact you with payment info and forward a PP invoice. So we both have a record of the sale, and I have your shipping info. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the billets, or if you would like something custom forged to size for you..

The steel is all precision ground and ready to use.. If you need any of the pieces thinner. I will surface grind these to your request, FREE. This does add a day or two. to the shipping date. But I know that sometimes the thickness can be a issue and deter a maker from buying a piece.. If you need a specific thickness. Let me know when I PM you.

Just to try and keep the post from being cluttered with to many pics. I only put 1 of each bar, But added more that are at the bototm of the post for your review.

Here we go. First is a San Mia billet its a smaller piece, but what it lacks in length it makes up for is beauty and awesomeness.

Billet 1: 1095 and nickel damascus with a 1080 core. Measures 5 1/4 X 1 5/8 X .153" $100.00

Next is a Twisted bar thats composed of 1095, 1080 and 15n20 steels. ..

Billet 2: 10" X 1 5/8" X .177" $ 150.00

This one is my favorite of them all Its a W pattern with a twist! Its UBER COOL, thats super cool!! lol Bold yet with tight figure. Chatoance.. which I couldnt capture in the pics.. Its a BIG BAR of steel. easily 2 full tang knives. Whatever it makes is gona look so amazing!

Billet 3: 18" X 1 5/8" X .175" $270.00

Thanks for looking, Please post here what billet and I will contact you with Payment info.

God Bless.
    Randy
    Attached Thumbnails
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	damascus 029.JPG‎
Views:	559
Size:	537.5 KB
ID:	3485   Click image for larger version

Name:	damascus 028.JPG‎
Views:	35
Size:	541.7 KB
ID:	3486  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Damascus, NEW PATTERNS 007.jpg‎
Views:	38
Size:	99.2 KB
ID:	3487   Click image for larger version

Name:	Damascus, NEW PATTERNS 010.jpg‎
Views:	365
Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	3488  

Name:	damascus 076.JPG‎
Views:	316
Size:	544.8 KB
ID:	3489   Click image for larger version

Name:	damascus 077.JPG‎
Views:	341
Size:	543.8 KB
ID:	3490  

Name:	damascus 078.JPG‎
Views:	35
Size:	439.9 KB
ID:	3491   Click image for larger version

Name:	damascus 075.JPG‎
Views:	34
Size:	441.2 KB
ID:	3492  

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

HHH Custom Knives T Shirts.

This one is way cool, And has a weaved look, I dont know how Randy Jr. does it but im happy he does!! I took a piece of this and added it to my stack so I can make a knife with some.. I like it!!

Billet 4: Measures 9" X 1 5/8" X .176" 1080, 1095 and 15n20 combination. $140.00

This one is the same pattern at the LARGE billet. Its a crazy wild pattern, with a bold W's swirled together.. Of all the patterns he mad. This one is my favorite. With just the right amount of pattern and boldness and figure..

Billet 5: 8 7/8" X 1 5/8" X .176" Steel is 1095, 1080 and 15n20 combination. $140.00

Last but not least is a amazing weave of steel, It looks like Jr. took this bar and shaped it by pinching the thing with his thumbs. Its wild, with crazy chationace and so much going on its just one of those HOLY CRAP, how did he do that pieces of damascus! I just wish I could of gotten better pics of it! So your gona have to take my word for it.. Tell ya what. If you buy this bar, and when you get it and grind it into a blade and etch it. and your not totally amazed.. Ill eat that bar of steel! Not really, But I know you will dig it or I would not pump it like this!!!

Billet 6: 12" X 1 1/2 X .187" Steel is 1095, 1080 and 15n20 combination. $ 185.00

Its a KNIFE LIFE!
    Randy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	HHH Damascus. New 021.JPG‎
Views:	466
Size:	402.1 KB
ID:	3493   Click image for larger version

Name:	HHH Damascus. New 037.JPG‎
Views:	455
Size:	441.4 KB
ID:	3494  

Name:	HHH Damascus. New 012.JPG‎
Views:	267
Size:	376.0 KB
ID:	3495   Click image for larger version

Name:	HHH Damascus. New 014.JPG‎
Views:	421
Size:	393.9 KB
ID:	3496  

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Billet 1 SOLD.. Thanks KKF

Billet 3 SOLD, Thanks KKF!!

Billet 2 SOLD, Thanks KKF!

Nice stuff. The twisted W stuff is often called Firestorm and like many twist patterns, the deeper you cut into the bar, the wilder it gets. Tell Randy Jr. to Ferry flip some of it next time. It turns out pretty cool.

jm, Thanks man.. This pattern is similar in respect that it will change somewhat and look better when ground into.. But this is not firestorm.

Jr. does make 2 variations of firestorm. and its always beautiful stuff. and a pleasant surprise when you grind into it to expose the details hidden inside!

+ Reply to Thread