Media Rabbit Four Ways

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThEoRy

Founding Member
Reaction score
Here's the Hattori HD Honesuki that Dave etched sharpened and re-handled for me. Thanks Dave. Enjoy.

[video=youtube;kOsHRWs-H3o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOsHRWs-H3o&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Sous Vide Hind Quarters
Grilled Front Quarters
Roasted Garlic and Spinich Stuffed Prosciutto Wrapped Saddle
Mustard Crusted Rack
Warm Beluga Lentil Salad, Roasted Baby Golden Beets, Marinated Grape Tomatoes, Maitake Mushrooms
Jus Natural

I've found very few people in Florida that know that technique of cleaning up a rack like that. It was something I learned in the first kitchen I worked in and everywhere I have been since I see guys scraping the bones with their paring knives to get them clean. I find what Rick just demonstrated there to be faster, easier, and gives a cleaner product with a little practice. Cool video and great music as usual. I haven't worked a lot with Rabbit. Makes me want to get people in Tampa to eat rabbit!

Kind Regards

Bryan

He Fwenched the wack of wabbit with a dish wag. Huh,huh,huh,huh,huh.:D

good video, i'll have to try that the next time i do rabbit at home (though i'll be using an ajikiri). what was the music?

Well done as always. Thanks for posting!

I have no idea what you did to that weird looking chicken but I love the knife used. :D

As usual, great video.

Back