• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

S: Bester 700, King1.2, Suehiro 6, Naniwa SS 3+8+10k

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bieniek

Banned
Reaction score
For sale, all well looked after, just one small ding in the bester. No original boxes.

Bester .700K - 17mm of life left. One side used more then the other due to the hiromoto action. One small ****hole on one side 1.5cmx0.3cm

King 1.2K - 20mm of life left. Nothing broken.

Suehiro 6K - 14mm left. This got some serious life taken out of, but its because cheaper steels like it

Naniwa SS Stones:

3K - 17mm left. This was my favourite stone for start of polishing. The edge left after this one isnt pleasing though - it would be nice and juicy but screaming for refinement.

8K - 18-19mm left. My first finisher, never fell in love with it, but do a great job, the level of polish and bite in the edge are decent. To get really good effect metal must be really well preped on previous stone, and thats why the 3K got the most abusing.

10K - 19-20mm left, basically new. Definitely my fav out of the SS naniwas i touched. Leaves completely different edge than 8K, its hard to explain, just smoother and somehow feels mightier :D:eyebrow:
So after i got it I wouldve never stop at 8K

Now, I really really would prefer to sell the whole thing, then its 250 bucks and I take the shipping anywhere on me.

However, if you want to pay shipping charge, then its possible for you to either choose the three first listed for 60 or SS Naniwas for 180 :spiteful:

Im welcoming offers of trade. Currently looking for decent slicer and boner. But in the same time Im looking for last 18 months, just cannot decide.

Photos are coming ass soon as theres some natural daylight here in Oslo.
Also, I really like the oldschool way of dealing, so if you are around and want to visit me for some trial sharpening, please do.

Yes, im selling to three different people the same stones :D:D

Sold, 5% donated.

stones received...
excellent condition ^^

packaging is insane, paper, packages, parolon
I have never seen such an attentive packaging

Thank you Michał !!
namesake =)

I told you I would do my best.

Thats what it meant. Hope you enjoy the abrasives.

:D

Back