Quantcast
Calling Chef Colin..........
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: Calling Chef Colin..........

  1. #1

    sudsy9977's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    648

    Calling Chef Colin..........

    what's up with this new restaurant i'm hearing about?????????????????.....people wanna know......ryan

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Chef Niloc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Long island NY
    Posts
    1,082
    Word travel fast, I only told one person!
    Yes I'm opening a new place. I started about 2 months ago. The the B. S. Work is done. This Wednesday the fun starts, putting the kitchen together!! Have 80k worth of equipment siting in boxes right now. I should be open by May 1st.
    With this new forum and all I got the idea to do a " new restaurant, W.I.P." thread, kinda like the knife makers do when they make a knife.

  3. #3
    Dave Martell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Fleetwood, PA
    Posts
    9,302
    Quote Originally Posted by Chef Niloc View Post
    Word travel fast, I only told one person!
    Yes I'm opening a new place. I started about 2 months ago. The the B. S. Work is done. This Wednesday the fun starts, putting the kitchen together!! Have 80k worth of equipment siting in boxes right now. I should be open by May 1st.
    With this new forum and all I got the idea to do a " new restaurant, W.I.P." thread, kinda like the knife makers do when they make a knife.
    Word might travel fast but it didn't travel too far though. Haha

    Man, I sure don't want to think what it must be like to open a restaurant, I wish you much luck! And yes please, a WIP thread would be welcome and would fit right in here in this section.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Boondocks of NJ
    Posts
    30
    looking for some help Chef. Because I'm looking for new employment.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,905
    Colin,
    I hope you will save a table for the gang on you opening night!

  6. #6
    Dave Martell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Fleetwood, PA
    Posts
    9,302
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Colin,
    I hope you will save a table for the gang on you opening night!
    Oh yeah - road trip!

  7. #7
    Dave Martell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Fleetwood, PA
    Posts
    9,302
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMartell View Post
    Oh yeah - road trip!
    Wait, do I have to take a shower and wear clean clothes?

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,905
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMartell View Post
    Wait, do I have to take a shower and wear clean clothes?
    And shave!

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    chazmtb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Windermere, FL
    Posts
    506
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    And shave!
    His head is already bald, what else do you want?

    Hope to make it to your place Chef. We try to hit NYC once or twice a year.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Chef Niloc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Long island NY
    Posts
    1,082
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMartell View Post
    Wait, do I have to take a shower and wear clean clothes?
    Nopp, casual waterfront catering to nautical diners. I.E. Free parking for cars and boats, a rarity in NY.
    & don't worry if ya get to drunk & can't make it home B/C I'm building it in a old motel. I'm turning the rooms into "chic" retro 1970's Vagus look

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts