Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gamers!

Gamers!

Why does this happen to me every f.. time?

http://9gag.com/gag/1624344

Don't co-op, only online game I plays is Close Combat (whole series).

Ah, I miss the days in university when I could co-op with friends I knew in real life. Those were seriously fun games.
    Len

RTS and FPS gaming taught me the most important aspect of team competitions. It doesn't matter if anyone is any good. The most important thing is to have a cohesive plan(no matter how stupid) in place, and a leader(no matter how poor a strategist) that people listen to(immediately).

I HATE HATE HATE the teams where people think they have their own great plan, or have the one way/strategy they use.

Spot on Eamon.

Hate doing capture the flag and other maps you need to coop with monkeys!!
    Im on MW3 and BF3, love to play

The alleles created by mutation may be beneficial

Quote Originally Posted by oivind_dahle View Post
    Spot on Eamon.

Hate doing capture the flag and other maps you need to coop with monkeys!!
    Im on MW3 and BF3, love to play
    It's even worse in games where you need to do things as a team. In MW3 one person can basically carry a team, not in CF but in kills. In WoW there is so much you need a competent team to do.

We need a KKF clan!!! Lets get each other on these games, On xbox my gamertag is munky2 and on PS3 my gamertag is Poopshivers (yes...it really is that) Add me and we can have some fun!!!

I don't game like that anymore, but paintball and catering are the same way.

Played WoW for 4 years. Still love it. Anyone else a WoW junkie?

I play BF3 quite a lot, and played Bad Company 2 to death. The teamwork in BF3 is pretty soul destroying, nobody seems to realise that everyone benefits from teamwork. Lot of games I've finished first while not really killing many people because I've helped everyone else. That's why I only really play Conquest, you have a lot more freedom and idiot teammates can't slow you down so much. My gamertag is the same as my username if anyone is interested