Help with Carving Fork

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ejd53

Reaction score
Does anyone have any suggestions on a good carving fork? Won't get a lot of work, I'm a home cook. But might be nice for parties around the holidays, etc. My own ideas are simple: something with the longest, straightest tines I can find. I thought maybe a Wusthof Classic 8 inch would be good (well, maybe if I get it re handled :lol2:). Other opinions wold be welcome.

Ohhh...didn't see that. Have to check that out.:newhere:

Thanks for the info. I got in contact with Pierre and I decided to go that route. Now I just have to figure out what I want.

Your welcome. I may be close behind you. You'll have to post again when you decide what to have him do, and of course, pictures when it arrives!

I'm glad I'm in good company! :D

I ordered mine with curly koa for the handle. Can't wait to see it!:biggrin:

I ordered mine with ebony to match the handle of the sujihiki I have on order with Jon/JKI, even though Pierre says ebony handles are prone to cracking down the road (which makes me a little nervous). Stoked! We will all have to post pictures on a thread in Pierre's subforum if he doesn't do it himself before shipping them.

Back