So I'm thinking about passing around my Dragon slayers.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sachem allison

Reaction score
:viking:So, I was thinking about passing around the set that Randy made for me. I love them and I know that alot of you guys are into Randy's stuff, but haven't had the chance to use them. I am thinking about a dozen guys. You can each use them for about a week and pass it on to the next guy. All that I ask is that you insure them, don't remove any patina or modify the knife in any way. You can sharpen them, only if you know what you are doing. 50 posts or a pm gets you in. I will choose the 12 .:bigeek::knife:

Damascus 4 piece set 020.jpg

Damascus 4 piece set 063.jpg

Damascus 4 piece set 076.jpg

Damascus 4 piece set 045.jpg

Damascus 4 piece set 048.jpg

damascus home2.jpg

damascus home1.jpg

damascus home3.jpg

damascus home4.jpg

damascus home6.jpg

damascus home5.jpg

Oh my GOD I'd love to use these! Even my wife knows all about them.

I'd love to be counted in on this one!!!

I'd love to join.

This is tempting. But I am gone so often I don't trust that they won't sit for a week or two. I would love to get in on it though.

k.

This is tempting. But I am gone so often I don't trust that they won't sit for a week or two. I would love to get in on it though.

k.

Your in, we'll make you last that way if your not there no one misses out.lol

Hey, this is not going to be a cheap set to insure, keep that in mind. I will be sending three of the four knives as two of the paring knives are essentially the same minus about a 1/2 inch and the butcher bandoleer. insured for $2500.00

Very cool of you, Randy is definately on my hot list. Unfortunately, like Karring I am out alot the next quarter, but would love to hear comments on these knives.

Very cool of you, Randy is definately on my hot list. Unfortunately, like Karring I am out alot the next quarter, but would love to hear comments on these knives.

we can work something out if you want.

Very awesome!!! I can say that i have already had the pleasure of checking these out :)

This is a very cool thing to offer! I'm interested to read some of the feedback/ reviews and see if the performance is on the same level as the aesthetics. Randy makes some really beautiful knives!

This is a great and generous offer, but I have to abstain. Knowing myself as I do and knowing the limits on my credit cards. I can't play with Randy's knives until I can afford to! But damn can't wait to see what people think!

I would love to try them if there's still room, Im just shy 4 posts to hit the big 50. I am however local in nyc so im easy to find.

Latest posts

Back