• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Murray Carter 4.6 sun HG Funayuki

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The blade is white steel, laminated in stainless. The handle is ebony with a water buffalo horn ferrule.

It has been used very lightly in a home kitchen, and only touched up on a Gesshin 5k, the edge is virtually as it came from Carter Cutlery.

4.6 sun is approximately 140mm or 5½". The height at the heel is 36mm. Weight is 98 grams.

$235 shipped insured to a CONUS address. PM me for payment details.

Rick

5d50a7b6.jpg

6ee46f62.jpg

4297f264.jpg

9d9ff3d4.jpg

That's a very good deal looking at Carter's current pricing with an ebony handle.

Great little knife too. I have one like that from the SFGZ line and use it all the time, this one here should be even better.

Stefan

I really don't need another knife. My KAD is getting crazy. I'll stay away from this... for now.

Damn...Wish i had some extra cash...Just spent it all on steel...

Rick - pm sent - I will take it if it is still available. This is the size I was looking for.

Back