Wish me luck!!!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Davis

Reaction score
On my way to the hospital to have a baby!!! I am pretty freaked right now lol.

Hey, Good Luck! Exciting times!

Stefan

Ummm Mike? Is your plumbing... different somehow? Man you could be the first! All kidding aside, Congrats!! Enjoy every moment!

Excellent! Keep it cool, don't let them confuse you! It's chaotic in there.

New babies are a great great thing!

All the best to you, family and the new littleun Mike, don't forget your cigar:D

Thanks guys! No baby yet, but we are still hoping for it to happen today. I will keep you guys posted.

Pierre beat me to the punch on the transgender joke, so I guess I will just have to say congrats in advance.:doublethumbsup:

Congratulations Mike.
Have you selected a name yet?
I will be watching for breaking news.
mib-alien.gif

OOOPS, wrong photo. You're not black......are you?

Ok, Evelyn Marie showed up at 3:17 eastern time at 6lbs 9oz. screaming and pissed. She is very healthy and very beautiful. Thanks for all the kind words and thoughts everyone. Now for a cigar, a beer and a nap.

Ok, Evelyn Marie showed up at 3:17 eastern time at 6lbs 9oz. screaming and pissed. She is very healthy and very beautiful. Thanks for all the kind words and thoughts everyone. Now for a cigar, a beer and a nap.

Healthy and beautiful...can't ask for more than that.

Congratulations to you and your wife Mike!

Awesome news brother! Congrats to you and your family! God Bless you guys!

Now get some rest.. your gona need it!! :)

Back