Quantcast
close up of my butcher belt bandoleer courtesy of Bill the Butcher aka Chef Niloc - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: close up of my butcher belt bandoleer courtesy of Bill the Butcher aka Chef Niloc

Yeah, but the chef depot ones can help to "normalize" this again! I'm rooting for them both!

This is awesome! Man I wish I could do this at my job. What I wouldn't do to not have to run a few hundred feet every time I need a tasting spoon, tongs, knife, or paring knife.

I gotta stop looking at these damn forums you guys are killing me, like the first time Colin posted wasn't enough.

I gotta say I am all about modern and progression. I ***** hate when French trained (yes I have been French trained myself) snobs give me "Escoffier says it should be done like this. Escoffier does it like this."

My reply is Escoffier is dead first off. Second if he was alive and had the advancements we have now he'd be at the forefront of them! It's what innovators DO ... and now third. He'd still be wearing that ******* belt! I mean a beautiful woman is always a beautiful woman. So here, yea .... thanks for putting another thought in my head guys. Who's gonna find the source for this one since Coin doesn't want to take our money? I couldn't see myself wearing this everyday, but damned if I don't REAAAAALLLY want one.

Kind Regards

Bryan

Quote Originally Posted by johndoughy View Post
    Yeah, but the chef depot ones can help to "normalize" this again! I'm rooting for them both!

This is awesome! Man I wish I could do this at my job. What I wouldn't do to not have to run a few hundred feet every time I need a tasting spoon, tongs, knife, or paring knife.
    why can't you do this at your job?

Because he'd scare the **** outta the paper pushers over him ... WAIT ... Yea, why can't you do this at your job?

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan G. View Post
    Because he'd scare the **** outta the paper pushers over him ... WAIT ... Yea, why can't you do this at your job?
    Exactly. My customers are kids and school faculty, and I have more bosses than the guy from Office Space. Nothing actually has to BE a certain way, it just has to LOOK a certain way.

Quote Originally Posted by johndoughy View Post
    Exactly. My customers are kids and school faculty, and I have more bosses than the guy from Office Space. Nothing actually has to BE a certain way, it just has to LOOK a certain way.
    You walk around with this on and you can tell them how it's going to be.lol

If I were a kid again, I'd want to be spanked with one of these

k.
    "There's only one thing I hate more than lying…skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk." -- Ron Swanson

Thank you Son. That was my point too. Put your ***** stapler in your belt too Eamon

yea!

great minds ...... you know the rest.