Quantcast
close up of my butcher belt bandoleer courtesy of Bill the Butcher aka Chef Niloc - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: close up of my butcher belt bandoleer courtesy of Bill the Butcher aka Chef Niloc

Quote Originally Posted by johndoughy View Post
    Exactly. My customers are kids and school faculty, and I have more bosses than the guy from Office Space. Nothing actually has to BE a certain way, it just has to LOOK a certain way.
    I could make one look all Prada for you....can you say lady killer with a little bit of swagger

just want to pipe in and say that these are the most bad ass things I have ever seen. Well done.

that is AWESOME story bro - I am now considering a belt...

Between Niloc's belts and Goodson's rolls, I find myself wishing I were a chef from time to time just for the gear if nothing else. Awesome.

+1
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

Never too late for a career change.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny.B.Good View Post
    Between Niloc's belts and Goodson's rolls, I find myself wishing I were a chef from time to time just for the gear if nothing else. Awesome.
    Like that stops any of you cats! Come on, some of you put my stuff to shame. Don't start making excuses on my Johnny. Excuses are for losers they say. Now go buy a Goodson roll and a custom knife!

PS .... I wasn't joking about the source for the belts. Colin can't take our money the least he can do is pass on the design and find a source to make em, GEESH!

They look great Chef Niloc,

I remember eating teppanyaki in 95ish Melbourne AUS, with my chef at the time.
    So we stayed late and managed to get the head-chef to come over to our grill-teppan station to talk.
    This chap was wearing the most awsome version of your belt, we had to quiz him on it !
    He said that the buckle was the focus point , and every chef should have a unique one.
    We asked were do we buy such a belt? He said ,even back home only by custom order with a.... ( Leather person ).

Loved looking at your bad-ass belts!!!

Rowan...

Quote Originally Posted by barramonday View Post
    They look great Chef Niloc,

I remember eating teppanyaki in 95ish Melbourne AUS, with my chef at the time.
    So we stayed late and managed to get the head-chef to come over to our grill-teppan station to talk.
    This chap was wearing the most awsome version of your belt, we had to quiz him on it !
    He said that the buckle was the focus point , and every chef should have a unique one.
    We asked were do we buy such a belt? He said ,even back home only by custom order with a.... ( Leather person ).

Loved looking at your bad-ass belts!!!

Rowan...
    Out of the few rigs that I have custom made and sold were to Japanese hibachi chef and a BBQ pit boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny.B.Good View Post
    Summer BBQ can be fun...and scary for the neighbor....bet your darters new boyfriend will be on his best behavior to!

Absolutely love those! The rest of the staff already think I'm nuts where knives are concerned. It would blow their minds if I ever strapped one of those on for a shift. Hmm...