Quantcast
Daniel Linkenheld Knives?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Daniel Linkenheld Knives?

Daniel Linkenheld Knives?

Just wondering if anyone has seen or heard of this knife maker or his work? The latest issue of Lee Valley's catalog has some of his knives on the cover.Not kitchen knives,but very cool knives indeed..He's from Elmwood Ontario Canada.Tried googling him but not much info.

Talking That's actually my dad!

He's been smithing for years now, and he does custom kitchen knives as well. Hope that helps!
    Last edited by unkajonet; 01-14-2012 at 08:24 PM.

Nice! Tell your dad he makes some very cool loking knives and he should have his own website.Not a lot of info on him on the interweb..I'm sure that Lee valley cover will bring him plenty of attention(I wish I could post a photo of it)

Any photos of his work?

Is that the jan cover? They looked sweet I tried to find them in the book but I couldn't see anything!

About Daniel Linkenheld

Hello, and thank you for your interest.
    The knives on the Lee Valley Catalogue is a representation the knives I usually make. I do make kitchen knives. alittle while ago I got frustrated with the knives I had to carve roasts and turkeys so I made a 10" Japanese style knife for the purpose and it works great.
    Last edited by Dave Martell; 01-14-2012 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Advertising removed

Cool! You should stick around. We could use more arty farty knives, I believe. It's a bunch of hot rods around here...and David Broadwell.

The knives featured on the cover of Lee valley are amazing. Do you have a website? I'm hoping once my new career takes off and I start making money that I can purchase some equipment and try my hand and creating my own blades.

I actually kept the January catalogue because I wanted to keep checking those knives out. Too bad they weren't for sale, as I had hoped.
    Those are some sweet knives!
    09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com

why don't we have any pictures yet?