Broida and Krebs Separated at Brith?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mano

Reaction score
Few people here probably remember Maynard G. Krebs (the G stands for Walter), the beatnik from the Dobie Gillis show.

krebsbig.jpg

jonathan--0347.jpg

i dont think i look anything like him... you can see from the roundness of my face i love food much more than he does :p

I love the idea but this one's pretty weak. -1

But he looks somewhat related to Alfred E. Newman.... Maynard that is.

actually, i was thinking about doing one anyways... maybe i should make a post in the get together section

You should probably hurry, before they start that new thread...

I saw Jon the Hocho-bot at a post office in Texas today. No doubt its because the guy at the counter asked a question about Japanese knives a few minutes before this.
2012-01-24%25252011.28.43.jpg

Yeah. That guy looks mean like Jon, too. My daughter cried the first time he said hello to her.

haha

whats sad about TK's story is that its so true. His daughter wouldnt even get out of the car... i guess i'm really scary. On the flip side, she liked Sara. Anyways, now days, i guess i'm less scary ;)

I gues the post office dude kind of looks like me... at least he's going bald the same way i am :p Time to shave my head soon...

sadly no... i guess i just have a naturally scary looking face when it comes to how kids perceive me

My daughter was scared of facial hair, so I let mine get all gnarley. She's over it.

This post office guy smiled when he talks just like Jon. I swear, I read his mailing address to make sure it wasn't him.

Back