Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: WCG? Any interest?

I'm in!! The 31st-1st are crazy for me. End of month B.S. But whatever, set a date and I'll request it off!

-Chuck

Jon, would a WCG keep from attending the ECG?

Just an update on this... i thought i would have time to do something here, but its getting kind of crazy busy over here and we have out of town visitors on and off for this entire month, so i dont think i will be able to plan anything this month. Sorry guys.

However, if someone else wants to step up and put something together, that would be great.

It would be fun. Where at? Your shop. I would go.

Quote Originally Posted by Deckhand View Post
    It would be fun. Where at? Your shop. I would go.
    If there were more than ten people, I think the shop wouldn't be a great venue. Frankly, I think it's kinda late for a March date. I'm already planning going up the weekend of the Pasadena knife show.

Quote Originally Posted by tk59 View Post
    If there were more than ten people, I think the shop wouldn't be a great venue. Frankly, I think it's kinda late for a March date. I'm already planning going up the weekend of the Pasadena knife show.
    Keep me updated. I missed the sharpening get together you guys had. It would be a good excuse to see some people and go to Jon's shop.

Bumpity bump, what say you left coasters?
    Any interest in this? May or June? In n out burger parking lot WCG?
    All kidding aside, I think this would be a cool shindig...let's make it happen.

The more i thought about it, i think my store is not the best venue... makes things too businessey. However, i'd be happy to participate elsewhere if we can make this happen.

I keep threatening to head down to Southern California for a one on one sharpening lesson with Jon. If this comes together, I'll try to make it and have my lesson before or after.