WCG? Any interest?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBroida

KKF Vendor
Founding Member
Reaction score
Anyone here have interest in doing a West Coast Gathering? Clearly, i'm thinking LA would be a nice spot for one ;)

Anyways, if you're interested, maybe post here and we can see what things look like.

-Jon

San Diego would be a better spot for this. TK and Steeley would probably agree.

As much as I'd love to get to one again, I'm stuck in central CA for this :(

I'd love to do a WCG. I had a lot of fun out there with some of you guys a few years back.

serious? you would come out to our side?

Seems like we have a little bit of interest stirring... lets give this a couple of days and go from there

I'd be down for sure! I won't be back home till mid February though...so let's not rush into this :)

Yea give it some time and plan it out. I am getting one restaurant in line and have to open another in late Feb-March so my time is going to be tied up completely in March and April surely, but May+ I can at least attempt! I could kill two birds with one stone on this one, go back to Cali & finally make a knife Get-to-gether. Only downside is I'd be back in my home state and Jon and I might start up a restaurant out there next to his knife shop ... so yea, lets think this one over Broida

...Only downside is I'd be back in my home state and Jon and I might start up a restaurant out there next to his knife shop ...
How's that a bad thing? More than likely, I'd show up. :) I don't know about waiting until May... The beaches in socal can get pretty distracting toward the summer. We wouldn't want anyone having an accident.

Well I love the thought of it but the cost of it will probably (as it always does) change my opinion. :(

San Diego? Where would we eat? There's much better food in LA.

Naturally, I'm in.

How's that a bad thing? More than likely, I'd show up. :) I don't know about waiting until May... The beaches in socal can get pretty distracting toward the summer. We wouldn't want anyone having an accident.

I didn't say it was a bad thing! And it would depend on the kind of accident we're talking about :D

Dave stop thinking like that before I call Rachel to come spank you.

So its sort of begs the question: When is JKI opening a store on the east coast? OR us east coast people could rent a bus and take the scenic route?

Latest posts

Back