Newbie from Los Angeles

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

travanx

Reaction score
Recently moved in with my fiance. We decided to get 3 Kyocera Ceramic knives and one chipped and the other cracked. She was not too happy about this, so I decided to do some better research on what we buy next.

Recently moved in with my fiance. We decided to get 3 Kyocera Ceramic knives and one chipped and the other cracked. She was not too happy about this, so I decided to do some better research on what we buy next.

As you are in LA this is an easy fix. Visit Japanese Knife Imports and talk to Jon

I originally went the ceramic knife route a few years ago. I wish I would have found websites like this one back then as I still have them but they mostly just sit there. I got some of the higher end ones, which is a mistake. For their purpose, it is best that you get the cheaper ones as they are best treated as disposable. They were great to a point as they will stay sharp for a long time, but due to to the fragility and that it is nearly impossible to sharpen them effectively, they are meant to be replaced eventually.

Welcome!

Yeah, talk to Jon but don't forget to post here. I don't see why he should get all the fun. :)

Oh man you're in LA? You're so screwed! Have fun and embrace it....oh and welcome! :)

Latest posts

Back