Greetings from Austria

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luke_G

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

after lurking (with increasing intensity) for far too long I wanted to officially say hello :)
I cook as a hobby and love sharp kitchen knives. I am looking forward to joining the awesome community :thumbsup:

Luke

hi fella, Welcome , this place can seem like info-overload .
Best idea is to ,small purchase+ research+google+ experiment. RELOAD . start again

Kind regards

Rowan...

hey guys, thanks for the nice welcome! :)

@ ecchef: haha, that was a good one, I could not stop grinning ... it was quote from a true "knife-nut" :D

@ Johnny.B.Good: Yes, I like the country a lot and I guess I am very lucky to live here :)

@ mr drinky: Yes, some are really extraordinarly fine, unfortunately Austrian wine-makers dont have the same level of marketing-skills like the French :(

@Mark

Guilty :D
I am the guy who has been ordering al the brilliant ironwood and the wonderfull koa from you ;)
A couple of beauties are looking forward to being rehandled ...

I thought that was you. I was going to make a comment about people in Vienna having very good taste.
I don't need to tell you that there are a lot of good people here or that it's a fun place.
You already know that.
Welcome to the forum as an official member anyways.

Now post some photos. We like photos.
Knives, food, Vienna.....stuff like that.

Oohh, now I have to think about Tafelspitz and Topfenstrudel and it is not even lunch time, yet... Welcome to the Forum.

Stefan

Back