Quantcast
The whole kit!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The whole kit!

The whole kit!

OK here's just about everything I keep in my work bag. Check it out!

I'd also like to say thank you to everyone here who helped me acquire these tools. Be it through advice, sales, your hard work, or even through simple conversation on the boards. I wouldn't have all this cool stuff if it wasn't for y'all, so thanks!
    Starting this harvest I'm a starving startling artist/
    Lyrical arsonist it's arduous spitting this smartest arsenic/

Pretty cool video and it's nice to see there is such variation in your collection and a few of the knives have a story attached to them. One question though. Do you take all these knives to work every day? Don't you worry someone would steal your bag or something? I only take about half mine to work at any one time in case someone nicks my car or something. Maybe I'm being paranoid?

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing. You carry all of that to and from work each day?

Edit: Steven beat me to the punch. I can't imagine cleaning and packing all of that up each day after a long shift.

Everything here fits in my kit which I do take to work daily. Depending on the days tasks I only take out the stuff I need. I'm the exec Sous Chef at my job so everyone pretty much knows not to steal my knives. That would be a disaster. lol

Nice! Your kit looks like lots of fun. Sometimes I wonder if I wouldn't feel differently about working in food if I was surrounded by better tools and products.

Very cool video thanks! what kind of bag do you use? BTW I couldn't catch what kind of tongs those were.

I have the ultimate edge deluxe 18 pocket knife kit. Those are Rosele locking tongs. Not sure if i spelled that right..

Thanks for sharing Rick, kick ass kit. I will have to do one too now that you have inspired me.

Tongs http://www.amazon.com/R%C3%B6sle-129...=cm_cr_pr_pb_t

Those are my favorite tongs I have the same pair and the same knife bag too. It's so good I almost wanna buy the new version just to check out the improvements because the version Rick and I have probably won't ever break down.

Kind Regards

Bryan

Thanks for sharing. Great video.