New baby sale!!!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Davis

Reaction score
Ok folks, I have found myself in a situation where a few extra dollars will help me out. Generally i make knives for the fun and challenge of it, But as extra funds(diapers lol) will be helpful, I am offering this petty for $50 off the original price with free insured shipping conus. It is a 180 petty, with Buckeye burl handle, copper/antler/copper spacers and an african blackwood ferrule. The handle measurements are 134mm long, 20.4mm tall at ferrule/22.6mm tall at heel and width is 18mm at ferrule and 18.47 at heel. Blade height at heel is 27.69mm and has a smooth taper to the tip. Blade is 2mm at the spine, and has a light taper until it meets the bevel near the tip. It is sharp and cuts rather well. If i don't sell it, i will happily hang it on my knife rack. Price is $300.00 shipped priority with ins. included. The first "I will take it" gets it, and if there are any questions or concerns,please contact me.

Thanks
Mike
P1030805.jpg

2012-01-02_02-54-25_968.jpg

2012-01-02_02-54-38_568.jpg

P1030809.jpg

Congrats my friend children are the greatest motivator for any ideal. Awesome looking knife, I keep trying not to look at all these new makers stuff because my list keeps growing. I just told Dave I love the African Blackwood. I have a handle with it. I think it makes a nicer/more unique ferrule than standard black buffalo horn.

Kind Regards

Bryan

That was a steal for a damascus blade!

This one will buy some clothes for the daughter....She came out far smaller than the clothes we has, so it goes to a good cause lol. She is smaller than the standard newborn as far as clothes go....lol

Mike,

CONGATULATIONS and happy fathering.

PZ

I so would have bought that, dam I wish I checked earlier.

Looks like you need to update your profile, too.:)

When I first saw this thread I thought 'Why would he want to sell his new baby?' but then I got it ;) Congrats again - and a very nice knife.

Stefan

Back