Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SALE - All U Need Strop Kit

Today is the last day for this sale. Thanks to all of you who made purchases!

Dave

Dave, I just wanted to say thank you again brother for the all you need strop kit. Its a great addition and has been very helpful in my sharpening process!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Will there be any leather available for sale soon? Any left over after the full kits, which I already have, are filled?

I once attempted to glue a piece of sole leather to the top of a carpenter's tool box to strop my ice chisels, it will be interesting to see how this works with the proper equipment. This entire KKF schema is turning into validation of years-old beliefs and practices; Ihad the whole kitchen laughing at me in 1983 for making a sheath with a belt clip for my line knife! Any suggestions on who can re-handle my forthcoming Gesshin Hide?

Hax CLEAVERS RULE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mc2442 View Post
    Will there be any leather available for sale soon? Any left over after the full kits, which I already have, are filled?

Yup, we'll have leather pads available as soon as I can put it all up on the website, shouldn't be more than a day or two. Thanks for asking!

@%%$&!*@ - Am I too late again??? I'm going to order one now

FML - it is out of stock again. How much is it when it is on sale? If there is a set available, seriously, this one needs to be set aside for me Dave. I missed it 3 times?!

My fault yes I know. Please?

I've got all the pieces here to make up the kits so as long as I don't screw up they should all ship out on Monday.

Thanks everyone!