WWWHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PierreRodrigue

Reaction score
ALL RIGHT!! Gonna hit -50 C tomorrow with the chill!!! Thats a down right tropical -58F!! Who needs to cryo their knives? Send em up, I'll leave em on the deck over night! Have you ever seen it cold enough that when you blink, your eyelashes freeze together on contact?

:cold2: I fricken hate winter :cold: Sorry, had to rant! :soapbox:

thats what you get for being in Alberta!

Was about 3C today for me: nice day for a run outside!

It was about 55 degrees here today and I heard more than one person complain about it being "freezing outside."

No offense Pierre, but winter in Alberta sounds like a nightmare. :)

60F for a high tomorrow, so on the cool side. I moved to southern California around a dozen years ago, and I really don't miss seasons.

Sucks man, stay warm!

Eye lashes, nose hairs, feeling your face shrink as you step out side... Ya 2 weeks at -125F will do things to ya :p After that field problem I cant deal with temps over 70f, just to darn hot lol

thats what you get for being in Alberta!

Was about 3C today for me: nice day for a run outside!

Sure is decent, in comparison, eh? :D. Good thing too, since I work up by you and live an hour thirty away.

Nice thing is when it warms up to 0 it feels downright balmy!!:thumbsup:

Any of you folks from warmer climates encountered this?
1085.jpg

Wait, you weren't kidding about the freezing? Damn, I gotta be grateful for whatever we get here, then. Those 76 degree LA winters are always there mocking me, though.

It rained in Los angeles today. It's almost too much to bare. :stinker:

Philly got 3" of snow last night but not very cold. First real snow this year!
Recognize the pic though, wife comes from above the arctic circle, so when visiting family during the winter.....

I love winter. Cold weather is invigorating makes me WANT to work. Hot weather... all I wanna do is sleep. I get sweaty and sticky and I can only take off so much clothing before it gets offensive. At least in winter all you do is put on more clothing ! :wink:

That would be unbearable for me. I throw on pants and a jacket when it hits 60F, -58F would be madness.

I love winter. Cold weather is invigorating makes me WANT to work. Hot weather... all I wanna do is sleep. I get sweaty and sticky and I can only take off so much clothing before it gets offensive. At least in winter all you do is put on more clothing ! :wink:

If I had to choose one extreme, it would be cold. That said, I will take "mild" over either extreme any day!

-10F one day without 35mph winds. 18F and 6 inches of snow another. 45F and rain the next.....Wisconsin rules!!!!

Back