Quantcast
Susin deba x-factor? - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Susin deba x-factor?

Quote Originally Posted by JBroida View Post
    so, first let me explain why i like suisin as much as i do...
    Hey Jon - thanks for the in depth explanation. As I was wathcing your new vids today on the other lines that you carry, I was thinking that you really should do a vid on Suisin.

The info that you have on your website is very minimal, and you haven't taken any of your own pics as you do for other knives, which really show off the knives' key features very well. I'm sure I'm not alone in wondering why Suisin's knives are so expensive, when at a first glance they do not seem to be extraordinary. A 270 wa-gyuso is roughly 75% more expansive than your Gesshin Ginga stainless wa-gyuto, and your videos show them to be very nice knives.

Suisin has always interested me, and now w/ all the deba love around the JKS vid's I'd like to learn more about their other knives as well.

Just some thoughts I wanted to throw out for you to consider. Thanks as alwsy! mpp
    Shibui - simplicity devoid of unnecessary elements

Quote Originally Posted by mpukas View Post
    Hey Jon - thanks for the in depth explanation. As I was wathcing your new vids today on the other lines that you carry, I was thinking that you really should do a vid on Suisin.
    +1

And as long as you're taking requests, I would like to see one on the Heiji line too.

+ Reply to Thread