• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Murray Carter 280mm Sujihiki

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdipisReks

Founding Member
Reaction score
this is a 280mm kuro-uchi sujihiki with a white steel #1 core. the knife is in good shape, and it will be shipped sharp, in the original box. i'm the second owner. $350 shipped, paypal only. only selling because i don't use it: after being used to my much longer Yanagi, the 280 length doesn't do much for me.

it's the one in the middle:

knives2d.jpg

clearly my price was too low. :) and i'm sorry, it's a 270mm. i'm recovering from a migraine right now, and typing isn't my best suit, and you responded too quickly for me to fix it.

This is insane! I love it! Hahaha

i just jokingly meant it was too low since it (hopefully) sold so quickly.

this is pending, assuming the 10mm typo doesn't derail it.

Wow - that is crazy. It appears that the suji's and gyuto's bring out the sharks the quickest especially for a Carter. There's probably 10 people who are going to go doh within another 10 minutes. Mike did you have your I want it saved in copy so you could just paste it in when needed?:justkidding:

Congrats on the new record.:knife:

Gasp. From now on I am checking the bst while driving. Beautiful knife, which I am sure will be getting an awesome handle.

I have been look for this knife for a while! Sucks to miss it.

You sold this already?!? You should have offered it back to me!! I had a hard time letting that bad boy go. Well atleast someone else will get to enjoy it. I may have to put up the matching gyuto soon....

-Chuck

You sold this already?!? You should have offered it back to me!! I had a hard time letting that bad boy go. Well atleast someone else will get to enjoy it. I may have to put up the matching gyuto soon....

-Chuck

Didn't you just buy a funayuki? I'm all confused. And envious. Well, a little bit...

Stefan

Stephan,

I now how 2. One is this ones twin (same finish and handle) the other I just bought yesterday.

Chuck

-Chuck

sorry, it didn't even occur to me. it's a nice enough knife, it just didn't work for me, and i could use the money more than i can use a knife that i wasn't using.

And we have a new record for a sale, one that won't be broken - ONE minute!

Nice catch, Mike!

Rick
didn't Vertigo say "I'll list my Rodrigue custom for $7 if anyone gets close. Don't make me do it!!! I'm just saying I might be in the market for a Rodrigue.

Can I just send Vertigo the $7 now, just in case he ever does that? :)

Ha! Yeah right. Besides, Pierre has it at the moment for some upkeep, and I don't think he's planning on sending it back after I made that comment. :D

Hell with it! I'm in for $10!! Where is the thread with my buddy Vertigos quote! $7 bucks eh?? Boy just you wait till I turn that beast into a fruit carving birds beak! :knight: :bat:

[video=youtube;-raEW_nYcb0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-raEW_nYcb0[/video]

Latest posts

Back