Quantcast
Gengetsu Sneak Peak - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gengetsu Sneak Peak

Okay, fine, I'll take one. Add it to my invoice.

haha... you dont even know what it is yet

I'll bug you about it when i'm ready to officially announce it. Anyways, tomorrow is our day off :P

Jon,

You said you got them in today. And when you say "day off" is it like when I say I have a day off and still go into work (just in slightly different clothes and for half the hours). Or do I need to break in and steal one. Wait does it give it away that I did it if I write that on the forum? haha I have sunday off, hope I'm in time.

-Chuck

Chuck, you sound like you could break this story wide open. I guess proximity to the shop has its advantages... Google has been absolutely no help on this.

There should be a rule here that teases (though frowned upon in general) be limited to 24-hours.

You will find no information on this knife until Jon shares it. All I'm saying is one will be added to my collection. (living walking distance to where Jon decided to open his shop allows me to occasionally (when I'm not at work) stop in and see a proto type.

-Chuck

sorry... i just got them in and was excited... i still need to check on a few things before i'm ready to announce them, but you wont find them anywhere else... a benefit of having stuff made for us

Gengestu... the newest addition to the JKI lineup... Coming Soon

Stainless Clad White #2 Knives and Burnt Chestnut Octagonal Handles

Exclusive to JKI... custom made for our order

Let's see the handles! These are going to be sweet.

How thick are they?

We're going to do one exclusive knife from this to celebrate the launch of this line... i've sharpened one of the 240mm Wa-Gyutos and given it a cool finish. It will go up for sale at a time we will announce on facebook, twitter, and google plus. Here's a pic of that one (sorry for the bad lighting, but its a way for you to see the handle and blade profile). They also all come with sayas.