5,5 qt le creuset oven deal

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice, thanks, but I am waiting for the larger one. Of course, they always laugh at me when I ask about the free shipping to Hawaii...

Stefan

My local BB&B has a 3.5 qt Le Creuset for $90 (50% off). It's a great deal, but it seems like such a worthless size. I have a cheapo enameled 5 qt dutch oven and every time I use it I wish it was bigger. Somebody needs to discount a 7.25 qt model for me. :D

My local BB&B has a 3.5 qt Le Creuset for $90 (50% off). It's a great deal, but it seems like such a worthless size. I have a cheapo enameled 5 qt dutch oven and every time I use it I wish it was bigger. Somebody needs to discount a 7.25 qt model for me. :D

The 3.5 qt is awesome for caramel. That is usually what gets made it ours. I did make some leeks in it last week though.

I got my 7.25 qt off of JR for $168.

k.

I got my 7.25 qt off of JR for $168.

k.

That's a great price!

If you look around enough Le Crueset is on sale at 50% off or better somewhere. Bloomingdales, of all places, has some crazy LC sales.

We got the 7.25 Dutch oven and a small fry pan there for about $225 6-7 years ago. Then we found a 6.75 qt. Oval Dutch Oven at WS for $99 at their sale section in the back.

Having a small one is nic for some things. But over the holiday season, we maxed out our 7 qt on several occasions. We're watching out now for 9 and 13 quart versions. But since these sizes typically aren't at SLT, W-S, Macy's, etc. it's hard to find them on sales that are better then the typical mail order discounts :(

Having a small one is nic for some things. But over the holiday season, we maxed out our 7 qt on several occasions. We're watching out now for 9 and 13 quart versions. But since these sizes typically aren't at SLT, W-S, Macy's, etc. it's hard to find them on sales that are better then the typical mail order discounts :(

I would LOVE to get that 13qt Le Creuset or the 15.5qt oval goose cooker, for making gumbo!

Back