D. Martell Re-Handle Coupons Available!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've already done a few of them - no problem-o. :)

P1010007.jpg

P1010005.jpg

Had to take a second look there, looked like mother of pearl inlays... that would have been sweet! (Just sayin' :D )

I don't want to keep this offer open too much longer so we'll call it quits on Friday night.

Thank you to everyone who has participated. :)

Missed it, darn. Dave are planning on making any Sujihikis in the near future? I think I may have been converted back to western handles

Lmao ... I was like why would Stefan be responding to my reply, hahaha ... That made my day.

Dave looking for a 270mm Suji with D.Martell western handle, high quality carbon steel (no semi stainless or stainless) ... Just made a post on main forum. Keep me updated Dave.

-Bryan

PS. Money willing still have to get a couple Stefan handles! If not for circumstances I would have had one done already Stefan :(

If you want to take a chance on a new knifemaker I might be able to help with the knife too. :D

Re-handle Coupons are being offered again. :smile1:

I'm getting myself caught up on handle work so now would be a great time to send in your knives for rehandling. I suspect this will be the last time I can make this offer with the upcoming knifemaking starting, the cost for rehandle work will have to be full price at that time.

Thanks to everyone for all of your support and continued business! :thumbsup:

Dave

Does that mean you will have time for mine now? :excited:

Stefan

OK guys I'm thinking that enough is enough since I have a stack of sold re-handle coupons to work on. I'll give this one more day and then it's the new pricing ($75 increase) from here on out.

Thank you for your support everyone! :)

I guess I am a sucker in a buying mood. I admire a lot of the handles that people post, and know I will eventually re-handle something to personalize it a bit......so Dave you got another, even though I have no clue what I will use it for or when. Thank you for the deal though.

I guess I am a sucker in a buying mood. I admire a lot of the handles that people post, and know I will eventually re-handle something to personalize it a bit......so Dave you got another, even though I have no clue what I will use it for or when. Thank you for the deal though.

Matt, we'll hook you up when the time comes, thank you!

I'm tempted to buy another gyuto for this coupon.

Ugh, just when I think I'm, they pull me back in.

Latest posts

Back