Zwilling info

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oivind_dahle

Banned
Reaction score
Read this on Marks FB side today:

Zwilling just discontinued Miyabi 7000D, MCD, and Morimoto MC. Just FYI....

Wonder if he gonna have a sale?

And their new prices reflect the discontinued models. Morimoto 10" chef VG-10 for $80 on Amazon.

The MC (micro-carbide) series are PM steel, as well as the Cermax line and Birchwood series.... all are very underrated.

The VG knives are nice, heat treat is better than some, nothing out of this world, or better than any other VG10 blade....

the Cermax 240 was a really nice knife. i sold the one i bought to a friend, but i would likely buy one again if i found a good deal and i had cash in my pocket.

So i just nabbed the 5000 medium petty and 5000 pairing knife for $85. Good deal or no?
Well, not bad. However, I said I would have cut you guys a better deal on the brand new ones I was selling in b/s/t and I would have paid shipping. Oh, well.:D

Gahhh I haven't checked there in a while. I just picked these up on a whim. Maybe I'll leave em around the house for my wife to use. $85 for two knives wasn't to bad in my opinion so I just nabbed them. I also don't know if I'd feel right about getting both from you for less than 85 plus you covering the shipping. :-

I wonder if that means the SLT miyabi exclusives are also discontinued

Read this on Marks FB side today:

Zwilling just discontinued Miyabi 7000D, MCD, and Morimoto MC. Just FYI....

Wonder if he gonna have a sale?

Back