Thanks to the generosity of KKF!!!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Davis

Reaction score
I cannot say enough about the generosity of the brethren here at KKF. The members here are some of the most generous people i have never met :D I do have to give a special thanks to Tinh and Son, you guys are amazing! I can't thank you enough for your generosity. Never would i have expected this kindness on an internet forum. I have to say a general thanks to everyone here, you guys are hands down the best :doublethumbsup:

Kind regards
Mike

What did you say the other day in reply to one of my replies Son?

"Like minds .... you know the rest."

It's the law of attraction. Like attracts like. Opposites only attract for short times or if the core is alike. Like Stefan who kicks ass at WA handles and doesn't like installing them meets Dave who prefers not making them but is great at installing them. But at the core they are alike and share the same love for knives.

Great place to be for sure.

Bryan

What did you say the other day in reply to one of my replies Son?

"Like minds .... you know the rest."

It's the law of attraction. Like attracts like. Opposites only attract for short times or if the core is alike. Like Stefan who kicks ass at WA handles and doesn't like installing them meets Dave who prefers not making them but is great at installing them. But at the core they are alike and share the same love for knives.

Great place to be for sure.

Bryan

Mind.

Blown.

For sure this is a great place to be. And the reasons stated above are what lured me out of the shadows in the first place.

I cannot say enough about the generosity of the brethren here at KKF. The members here are some of the most generous people i have never met :D I do have to give a special thanks to Tinh and Son, you guys are amazing! I can't thank you enough for your generosity. Never would i have expected this kindness on an internet forum. I have to say a general thanks to everyone here, you guys are hands down the best :doublethumbsup:

Kind regards
Mike

I think i said this once before, we are like a family, albeit a dysfunctional, convoluted, weird and confused one, but I like it here. it makes me all warm and fuzzy.
You are very welcome, Mike.

I have to agree. on more then one occasion people here have gone out of there way for me. More so then members of my own family some times.
Del recently blow my mind away! I don't even know a way to say thank you.

Back