Sharing

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryan G.

Reaction score
Critical thought is destructive thought as anyone can easily see if evaluated for but a moment. It would be wise not to be critical of anyone, even of yourself as many of us do. As a Chef it took me a long time to learn how to tell someone they are doing something wrong without being critical. And even longer how to not be critical of myself. The key to lasting health and abundance is the elimination of thoughts of fear, worry, care, anxiety, jealously, hatred, and every other destructive thought, which tends to tear down and destroy the nerves and glands which control the excretion and elimination of poisonous and waste matter. It is widely becoming excepted that the illnesses of the world have less to do with what we intake physically and almost, if not, completely what we intake mentally. For those who care to read:

"If the state of our health is not all that could be desired, let us examine our method of thinking; let us remember that every thought produces an impression on the mind; every impression is a seed which will sink into the subconscious and form a tendency; the tendency will be to attract other similar thoughts and before we know it we shall have a crop which must be harvested.

If these thoughts contain disease germs, the harvest will be sickness, decay, weakness, and failure. The question is: What are we thinking, what are we creating, what is the harvest to be?
" -My friend Charles

I welcome those who would like to try ... Sit completely still (which in itself may take practice) in complete silence and put your thinking to the test one night before bed. Silence is key. Relaxing still as well. And think simply that tomorrow is going to be perfect. Not only is it going to be perfect, but you are going to know it is going to be perfect. Picture yourself not worrying and everything that needs to go right, going right. Focus on just the smallest thing being as perfect as it can be just to try it out. Post your results if you like.

Thanks to anyone who reads this and more so to anyone who tries this simple yet complex (at first) mental exercise.

Kind Regards

Bryan

I don't know you, Bryan, but I think I like you.
Positive thought is HUGE! This really does work. Over time, you begin to see things in a positive light, and momentum builds, in all aspects. You will have more energy, better health and most importantly, better relationships with those who matter.
There is a lot of truth to the saying "self-fulfilling prophecy": will yours be negative, or positive? Keep in mind, good luck is recognizing when to take advantage of the fortuitous situations we all are presented with.

When I was working a bench at a jewelry store there were 2 other guys there. Often a sales person would bring something to the shop for an estimate or feasibility study. The other guys would often look at the project and come up with all of the reasons that it couldn't be done. I visualized how it could be done, and I was almost always successful. After a short period of working there I became the "go to" guy, causing the most senior of the bench men to quit and go work somewhere else. That was the most rewarding place to work that I ever had.

Everything is visualization. As Spike points out, NOTHING can be before it is visualized. EVERYTHING comes from thought. Thinking is the true business of life.

It is clear that we must exercise our muscles to gain physical strength and power and even that study brings knowledge of what we study, yet it alludes the masses that to gain true power one must exercise one's mind to gain true power and lasting success and health.

"Keep in mind, good luck is recognizing when to take advantage of the fortuitous situations we all are presented with. " -Lefty

So if you tap into your subconscious it has brought forth these situations for you already, it is not luck. It's just that so many do not know the power of their subconscious or that it even exists, so when they take advantage of these situations they call it "luck" ... and sadly many times they consciously have a poor or fearful, limited train of thought and miss these opportunities. The beautiful thing is the Universe is always willing to provide no matter how many missed opportunities or mistakes you undertake if only you abide by the necessary conditions to take advantage of the law that governs all.

Luck is nothing more than destiny of an ignorant man. And destiny is definitely not predetermined by anything other than your predominant thought. I'll share things like this from time to time for those that are interested.

As time goes on, more and more people will be interested. More and more things will come about and it will become harder for those to deny what I mention is scientifically proven. Spirit is the most practical thing for the most practical man.

Thanks for your replies guys.

Kind Regards

Bryan

Back