Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 51

Thread: Thermapen open box sale- $69

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    WildBoar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    NoVa
    Posts
    2,197
    Quote Originally Posted by jm2hill View Post
    wish it didnt cost 100 once shipping was added on!
    That's a good reason to buy two, as shipping is the same! Maybe you could split an order with a fellow Toronto KKF member?

    Ordered a yellow one and a pink one, as one will probably go to my mom (so my wife and I can use it when we cook at her house
    ), and the pink one for my 15-year-old niece, who is trying to learn how to cook despite my sister's best efforts to train her to be a princess
    __________
    David (WildBoar's Kitchen)

  2. #22
    Senior Member shankster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Toronto/Canada
    Posts
    506
    Quote Originally Posted by WildBoar View Post
    That's a good reason to buy two, as shipping is the same! Maybe you could split an order with a fellow Toronto KKF member?

    Ordered a yellow one and a pink one, as one will probably go to my mom (so my wife and I can use it when we cook at her house
    ), and the pink one for my 15-year-old niece, who is trying to learn how to cook despite my sister's best efforts to train her to be a princess
    Did the math..still works out to $88.00 U.S(not sure what the exchange rate is Can vs U.S $).Still better than $100.00 +

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    WildBoar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    NoVa
    Posts
    2,197
    Quote Originally Posted by shankster View Post
    Did the math..still works out to $88.00 U.S(not sure what the exchange rate is Can vs U.S $).Still better than $100.00 +
    Not a bad deal, as the new ones had been selling to US customers for $99 + $6/ shipping until the recent $10 price drop.
    __________
    David (WildBoar's Kitchen)

  4. #24
    The initial outlay doesn't make sense: $70 for a thermometer?! But after using it you forget how much it costs and just look at it as one of your absolute best kitchen tools.

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Newport Beach, California
    Posts
    1,001
    Thanks, got one

  6. #26
    Thanks for the heads-up, I have been wanting one of these for a couple years now ever since I saw one.

    Too good of a deal to pass up!!!

  7. #27
    Just pulled the trigger. Oh man.

  8. #28
    Senior Member shankster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Toronto/Canada
    Posts
    506
    To all my Canadian brothers and sisters(not sure if this applies to U.S facebook users),Ace Bakery(on facebook)has a special offer for their "friends" 3 second Thermapen $70.00 +HST(not sure about shipping it said $0.00 just before checkout) limited quantities.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by shankster View Post
    To all my Canadian brothers and sisters(not sure if this applies to U.S facebook users),Ace Bakery(on facebook)has a special offer for their "friends" 3 second Thermapen $70.00 +HST(not sure about shipping it said $0.00 just before checkout) limited quantities.
    Is this different form a regular thermapen?

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by shankster View Post
    To all my Canadian brothers and sisters(not sure if this applies to U.S facebook users),Ace Bakery(on facebook)has a special offer for their "friends" 3 second Thermapen $70.00 +HST(not sure about shipping it said $0.00 just before checkout) limited quantities.
    Is this different from a regular thermapen?

    Anyways I ordered 2 before they run out...haha..buy first ask questions later.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •