Quantcast
Thermapen open box sale- $69 - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Thermapen open box sale- $69

Quote Originally Posted by jm2hill View Post
    wish it didnt cost 100 once shipping was added on!
    That's a good reason to buy two, as shipping is the same! Maybe you could split an order with a fellow Toronto KKF member?

Ordered a yellow one and a pink one, as one will probably go to my mom (so my wife and I can use it when we cook at her house
    ), and the pink one for my 15-year-old niece, who is trying to learn how to cook despite my sister's best efforts to train her to be a princess

Quote Originally Posted by WildBoar View Post
    That's a good reason to buy two, as shipping is the same! Maybe you could split an order with a fellow Toronto KKF member?

Ordered a yellow one and a pink one, as one will probably go to my mom (so my wife and I can use it when we cook at her house
    ), and the pink one for my 15-year-old niece, who is trying to learn how to cook despite my sister's best efforts to train her to be a princess
    Did the math..still works out to $88.00 U.S(not sure what the exchange rate is Can vs U.S $).Still better than $100.00 +

Quote Originally Posted by shankster View Post
    Did the math..still works out to $88.00 U.S(not sure what the exchange rate is Can vs U.S $).Still better than $100.00 +
    Not a bad deal, as the new ones had been selling to US customers for $99 + $6/ shipping until the recent $10 price drop.

The initial outlay doesn't make sense: $70 for a thermometer?! But after using it you forget how much it costs and just look at it as one of your absolute best kitchen tools.

Thanks, got one

Thanks for the heads-up, I have been wanting one of these for a couple years now ever since I saw one.

Too good of a deal to pass up!!!

Just pulled the trigger. Oh man.

To all my Canadian brothers and sisters(not sure if this applies to U.S facebook users),Ace Bakery(on facebook)has a special offer for their "friends" 3 second Thermapen $70.00 +HST(not sure about shipping it said $0.00 just before checkout) limited quantities.

To all my Canadian brothers and sisters(not sure if this applies to U.S facebook users),Ace Bakery(on facebook)has a special offer for their "friends" 3 second Thermapen $70.00 +HST(not sure about shipping it said $0.00 just before checkout) limited quantities.
    Is this different form a regular thermapen?

Is this different from a regular thermapen?

Anyways I ordered 2 before they run out...haha..buy first ask questions later.

+ Reply to Thread