• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Takeda AS 270mm Kiritsuke

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Martell

Forum Founder
Founding Member
Reaction score
*Private Sale Here

Takeda AS (Aogami Super steel) 270mm Kiritsuke with rosewood handle/buffalo horn ferrule.

This knife is a couple of years old yet has only been used a few times by the original owner. I came to own it through a trade with him and I've never once used it. The knife still has the original Takeda edge on it and is nearly brand new.

The box is missing though - box not included in the sale.

I'm selling this because I simply have no use for it and would like to free up a spot on my mag blok for one of my own sujis to eventually hang there. :)

The best I can tell these knives sell for about $370 when they can be found in this size. The more commonly seen 240mm goes for $330.

Selling Price - $299 (shipping to CONUS included - outside the US to pay actual shipping costs + insurance if requested)

If you're interested please shoot me a PM. Thanks!

Dave

P1010011.JPG

p1010001.JPG

P1010002.JPG

P1010004.JPG

P1010006.JPG

p1010007.JPG

P1010008.JPG

P1010009.JPG

Back