Quantcast
Takeda 240mm AS Kiritsuke - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Takeda 240mm AS Kiritsuke

I'll also vouch for Mike's work! I've got two now and both handles are clean and beautiful. He does a great job. And the knives have both been exactly as described. If my wife hadn't just gotten rear-ended and requiring a couple grand in body work (insurance will reimburse, but it might take a bit) I'd be all over this.

Hey Ben, Thanks, Hope the wife is OK

Oh yeah. Everyone's fine. Well, not the Mitsubishi Galant since my wife was in her Sierra 1500 with 12k lb rated, class 4 tow hitch... Dude must have been texting, cuz apparently my wife and a witness who was kind enough to stick around, both said that the light was red for a while...

Anyway, back to topic, PLEASE someone buy this. Mike's work rocks, and Takedas work rocks, so this is just going to be one kick-ass knife!

C'mon guys are you gonna make me give away another handle. $275.00 if it doesn't sell at this price I am keeping it

Quote Originally Posted by mhenry View Post
    C'mon guys are you gonna make me give away another handle. $275.00 if it doesn't sell at this price I am keeping it
    If someone doesn't grab this I'm sure I'll cave in at this price!

My wife is going to have a fit, but I am going to bite on this one. PM sent.

Please, someone snag this! I'm literally begging you! SOMEONE JUMP ON THIS!!!

I was trying to justify that one in my head, but after picking up a Carter, JNS1k, Rika 5k and a vintage cast iron griddle in the last month, I wasn't really coming up with a good argument for the wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Choll View Post
    My wife is going to have a fit, but I am going to bite on this one. PM sent.

I don't have a good one for her either, but payment has been sent. I'll have to think of something pretty quickly.

It's sold Thanks