• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Takeda 24 cm AS wa-gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is one of a special run Takeda made a few years ago with a special order profile. Unlike Takeda's usual gyuto, the heel is only 49 mm, and the blade has much less "belly" than his other wa-gyutos. The heel to tip length is 250 mm. The handle is Takeda's standard rosewood.

It has been gently used in a home environment, and will ship in the original box.

$280 shipped insured to CONUS addresses. Please PM for payment details.

Thanks for looking,

Rick

fe134087.jpg

5162f439.jpg

04f3713b.jpg

A Takeda and Shigefusa in the same week Rick? If you are letting these go, I can only imagine what you have in reserve! Good luck on the sale. I'm tempted myself, but you have enough of my money for one week. ;)

I'll take the shig off your hands then you can get the Takeda....just sayin....

And a Carter the week before - I wonder what beauties he is picking up.

A Takeda and Shigefusa in the same week Rick? If you are letting these go, I can only imagine what you have in reserve! Good luck on the sale. I'm tempted myself, but you have enough of my money for one week. ;)

Funny I missed this...I was randomly going to send you a PM a few weeks ago to see if you still had this Takeda and if you were interested in selling it.

Back