suji's available

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DevinT

Reaction score
300mm with black ash burl handle, super wear resistant steel core san mai blade.

270mm with curly sycamore handle, stainless PM core san mai blade.

The san mai has 403 stainless cladding. I really like both of these steels.

Both handles have been stabilized and have paper micarta ferrules.

Hoss

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

these are great looking...if I didn't have a custom on order with you...

these are stunning...if I didn't have a 270mm on order with Jon and my sights set on a cleaver from you...

You need one of these Edipis.

I'm partial to the black ash burl, but you could really go either way.

The pm steel is my favorite stainless ever... :slaphead:

Ooo the mystery steels are starting to make an appearance. Whoever snags these beauties has to do a review on the steel.

Amazing. A good reason to stay home on a Saturday night; that's when DT sells his knives!

Um, Pesky? It's Friday. But you can go ahead and keep thinking it's Saturday. Increases the odds for the rest of us...

Sorry, I've been taking this amazing cough syrup so my heads a little fuzzy...I'm told I'm a lot of fun to be around though...

Pesky

Very nice looking san mai slicers there Devin. Congrats on the super quick sale! :thumbsup:

Yeah, that was crazy quick. We have some real knuts around here...

Very nice looking blades Devin!!! Both look quite amazing.

I think I might need some of that cough syrup Pesky. I thought I had avoided the last 2-3 weeks of a lot of people being sick, but think I finally caught it.

Hmm. I've been under the whether too... Hopefully, a few boxes of joy will be arriving from different parts of the country to help me with that. Otherwise, I might have to ask Dr. Pesky for a house call, as well.

@Mike: The DT-super looks even better once the patina sets in. It's very much a semi-stainless-typed deal. It doesn't really make food stink or look wierd other than just a touch on the first few cuts but it does get that awesome-looking contrast.

TK, I was actually supposed to be in San Diego tonight. Instead of riding the train down from OC, I just dropped my buddies off since I was coming down with this. I moved away in 2007, but still my favorite city to live in.

TK, I was actually supposed to be in San Diego tonight. Instead of riding the train down from OC, I just dropped my buddies off since I was coming down with this. I moved away in 2007, but still my favorite city to live in.
Oh? I'll have to pick your brain on your favourite food haunts sometime and don't be a stranger, there are precious few knuts this far south. :)

Back