• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Devin Thomas 240 ITK western

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuck239

Reaction score
Wel guys, I hate to let this knife go but I have some exciting stuff coming my way. Like the title says 240 western ITK. The handle is Black lacewood and it is from the first batch of tex. The prices on the ITK knives have gone up significantly but I'm just looking to get what I paid. Asking $380 plus shipping. It's in excellent condition, like new.

DT ITK front.jpgDT ITK back.jpgDT ITK bolster.jpg

-Chuck

You're a good man, Chuck. I'd have definitely looked to make a few bucks off of that one. :)

You're a good man, Chuck. I'd have definitely looked to make a few bucks off of that one. :)

No you wouldn't. You would have kept it forever and ever, because you never sell anything.

It's true. I've talked to TK about this. I try to sell anything that I don't use so I can buy more.

No you wouldn't. You would have kept it forever and ever, because you never sell anything.
I didn't say anything about actually selling anything! IF it was mine and I was going to sell it, I would have tried to squeeze a few more bucks out if it, that's all. These knives are essentially collectors' items with the price hike.

Sold!

Tinh, their right, you won't sell anything. Everything has a "story" haha.

-Chuck

LOL most things stop moving here as well. I sold a few items a few years ago but have no intention of selling more :p well knives anyway.

Back