Quantcast
Damascus Nakiri, FOR SALE. - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Damascus Nakiri, FOR SALE.

Quote Originally Posted by JBC View Post
    Randy,

This knife is beautiful!!

If this knife is still available, I'd love to buy it from you. Could you e-mail me at jbcpwc@yahoo.com to discuss payment.

Jason
    AWESOME! Email sent.

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Thanks for the welcome, I've been lurking for a while. I've been holding off on any major purchases until the house is paid off(4 more months). I saw this knife a while back and thought it was a piece of art. I showed it to my wife and she said buy it(she's the frick'n best)! This will be the first of, hopefully, many custom knives to come.

Jason

Jason, I agree with you, your wife is Frik'n AWESOME!!

Thanks again, Ill get this one shipped right out. I am gona sorta miss it, but it sounds like it will have a great new home.
    Enjoy!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Jason: Welcome to the club!

Btw: Customs takes 1-2 years to be delivered, so just go a head and order some here and there

Currently Im at about a 6 month to delivery. but that is always subject to change.

Availible Knives

Quote Originally Posted by JBC View Post
    Thanks for the welcome, I've been lurking for a while. I've been holding off on any major purchases until the house is paid off(4 more months). I saw this knife a while back and thought it was a piece of art. I showed it to my wife and she said buy it(she's the frick'n best)! This will be the first of, hopefully, many custom knives to come.

Jason
    welcome! and yeah, she's frickin awesome.

Thanks for the welcome, oivind_dahle and sachem allison! I've been wanting something unique for a long time and this fits the bill perfectly!

Jason

Welcome to the light and congrats on a great buy!
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

I've seen the light Spike. Can't wait to try this bad boy out!

Jason

jason, Its on the way to you.. Please let us know how you like the knife!!

Availible Knives