Quantcast
Cocobolo BURL scales.

Thread: Cocobolo BURL scales.

Cocobolo BURL scales.

Cocobolo burl!!! I dont have to tell you how RARE this stuff is! I found a source and purchased as much as I possibly could this year. Its time to sort through and sell of some to re coop a little cash to buy some more killer woods to cut up and play with!!! Yea, Im a wood junky.. I love beautiful woods and spend countless hours looking through 100s of web site to get my fix.. Now that would be OK if I just looked.. But I tend to BUY the woods when I find something rare or extra beautiful!

All prices include shipping to USA. If you want a set shipped elsewhere please contact me for shipping quote

Set 2 Is a INSANE eye burl thats way nicer then the pic shows! Its 5 3/4 X 1 3/4 X 3/8+" minimum $ 50.00

Set 3 This set is a bit smaller but what it lacks in length it makes up for is beauty and figure!!! Deep RICH colors!! 4 1/4 X 1 3/4 X 7/16" could be split into 2 sets of folder scales with room to spare! $ 50.00

Set 4 is a HUGE set of killer figured burl scales! These are large enough to make a few knives!! 7 1/2 X 3 1/4 X 3/8" No matter what you make with these its gona be BEAUTIFUL! $ 60.00

Grab all 3 sets for 150.00 delivered.
    Please Post what set or sets you would like and I will message you payment info. Thanks for looking
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cocobolo burl and rosewood burl knife scales 180.JPG 
Views:	535 
Size:	114.3 KB 
ID:	4050   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cocobolo burl and rosewood burl knife scales 072.jpg 
Views:	694 
Size:	82.3 KB 
ID:	4051  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cocobolo burl and rosewood burl knife scales 170.JPG 
Views:	838 
Size:	380.8 KB 
ID:	4052  

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Sets 2 and 3 are no longer available.. Thanks.

SET 4 final mark down, 50.00

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives