Quantcast
ABS Expo 2012 (Pic Heavy) - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ABS Expo 2012 (Pic Heavy)

Awesome trip documentary! Man some of those handle materials are really ornate and that dice dagger thing has got to be one of the coolest blades I have ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by kalaeb View Post
    Were those handle materials from Pat Ankrom?
    The Ironwood and Horn table was Riverside Machine Shop. The other was Charles Turnage's, but it was unmanned when I was there...saw him later though, but it was when I was pestering Travis Wuertz about his grinder. It was all fantastic stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Adagimp View Post
    Awesome trip documentary! Man some of those handle materials are really ornate and that dice dagger thing has got to be one of the coolest blades I have ever seen.
    Yeah that was Shane Taylor's. He had another one in similar style:

Also, I should've said that the $2900 "Small Dagger/Letter Opener" was Larry Fuegen's. Of course.

Fantastic Eamon, Sounds like you had a great day. Dinner with Bill, Nick and Mike would have been a great topper to any evening, but especially one like this!!! Thanks for posting this Did you get to check out Nick's integral?

Thanks for the share

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Davis View Post
    Did you get to check out Nick's integral?

Thank U Eamon!

Great review and pics!

U the best

Yeah, thanks, Eamon. I just talked to Bill. He said he couldn't ship because he had to clean up any drool marks before he ships... Now, I know how many kitchen knife people there are at these gatherings. That means there is a high probability that it's YOUR drool...

HAHA yes, but if you wanted to buy that hunter/utility, he'd have to clean off a lot more than drool.