Redwood Video - More Really Good Redwood being Added to Store

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
Most of the last batch of Redwood Burl went away pretty quick.
So I am adding a couple dozen more pieces of stabilized Redwood to my web store.
This link will take you to the section of the store with the stabilized Redwood.

For those of you who haven't used a lot of Redwood. Here is a short video to give you a better look.

[video=youtube_share;zAB4d0tQ9oQ]http://youtu.be/zAB4d0tQ9oQ[/video]

If you look in the store and don't find what you want, be sure to check back in a little while. I am adding more.

I want that black piece if its still available!! Mark, Please hold it, I looked on the site and either its not up there yet or sold.. Please let me know.

I want that black piece if its still available!! Mark, Please hold it, I looked on the site and either its not up there yet or sold.. Please let me know.
I am in the process of adding a bunch right now.
There will be 5 black pieces. I have pulled the one that was in the video for you.
I will send info after I finish.

Me, too. I missed my block last time around. I'll be damned if I miss it again.

There has been a minor change in discounts for forum members and regular customers.

If you are a member of one of the knife forums you can have a small discount off your purchase by entering the letters forum in the field that asks if you have a promotional code during checkout.

If you are a repeat customer you can have a slightly larger discount off your purchase by entering the letters repeat in the field that asks if you have a promotional code during checkout. I felt that my loyal customers should be given a slightly larger discount.

Please do not attempt to use both discount codes.
In the past discounts were applied differently but the software was mistakenly applying a double discount in some cases causing items to be sold below my cost. These 2 discount codes are the only codes that will function now. I apologize in advance if this has caused any misunderstandings.

I have finished adding all the pieces of Redwood now.
This might be the last of the really good Old Growth Redwood burl.
I will keep trying to get more, but I think I got lucky when I was able to get this stuff.

Back