• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Carter HG funayuki 221 cm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carters sit around for so long when they go up for sale.

If I hadn't just picked up a 10sun carter. I would have taken this... The other 4 knives in the last week don't help my "budget" either. That's a great deal.

-Chuck

You would have tried to take this Chuck! Whoever got it types fast...

Congrats on the quick sale Peco, and to the buyer.

If I hadn't just picked up a 10sun carter. I would have taken this... The other 4 knives in the last week don't help my "budget" either. That's a great deal.

-Chuck
10 sun?! I thought you liked "normal"-sized knives!

Still I'm sure it's the largest Carter sold here: 221 CM ... great typo lol

hey Peter -_^

221 yet , no 229..

what reason of this drop ?

I saw it within 30 seconds just read the whole other thread about the work he did on it before commenting. But it is getter insainly fast around here with some of these sales.

Tinh, I lied about the size. It's normal sized. Its a 270 ish. I think I meant to say 10 inch.

-Chuck

Carters sit around for so long when they go up for sale.

Over a year ago, I would see them up for sale all the time without much interest...now they go like hotcakes. That's cyclicality for ya.

Yeah the last carters I got languished for a while and had a few price drops....that was about 18months ago now

Back