• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 6.0 Sun Carter Funayuki and 240mm Sakai Yusuke Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adagimp

Reaction score
Carter is a SFGZ series in White #2 and basically brand new. I've cut up a few veggies with it and decided that the knife doesn't really have a spot in my knife lineup currently. Asking $185 USD including shipping to anywhere in US.

Carter 2.jpgCarter 3.jpgCarter 4.jpgP1000372.jpg

The Yusuke is a 240mm gyuto in swedish stainless steel. Sharpened a used a handful of times and has some slight cracking where ferrule meets the handle and a tiny discolored spot on the butt of the handle. I haven't reached for this laser gyuto since getting my DT ITK and it deserves better than to sit on my magblok. Asking $165 USD including shipping to anywhere in US.

Yusuke 3.jpgYusuke 4.jpgYusuke 5.jpgYusuke 6.jpg

This is probably a dumb question but where's Carter's stamp on the Funayuki?

Ooh sneaky.... Didn't notice the knife was just rotated and not flipped in the two side pics... :IMOK:

Carter uses white #1.

Absolutely right. Thanks for pointing out this mistake in my description. Just to reiterate then, the carter is in white #1 and not #2.

Thanks man. It's a weight off my chest not to have to avoid eye contact with the neglected Yusuke every time I walk into the kitchen.

Thanks man. It's a weight off my chest not to have to avoid eye contact with the neglected Yusuke every time I walk into the kitchen.

Lol, I know the feeling, I almost feel guilty for not using some of mine more.

Back