Ciabatta

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UnConundrum

Mr. Hospitality!
Founding Member
Reaction score
Watching a cooking show this week, my mother asked me what ciabatta was. Figured I'd show her. Menu tonight is a hunk of ciabatta with some freshly smoked turkey breast (the turkey is currently on my BGE), Muenster cheese, cole slaw and maybe some tomato. Here's the bread that just came out of the WFO.....

P1050923.JPG

Looking good, I've been on a bread making kick lately. I'll have to finally get a BGE this year too.

I have used my Egg for pizza and it is brilliant for that, butt I haven't gotten around to doing bread yet. Soon.....................

Is that a de-boned breast you smoked? Did you do that yourself or get it from the meat market?

Yes it's de-boned, but I'm not sure what you mean by "did I do it myself." I didn't de-bone it. I did smoke it. It was from Restaurant Depot, several breast pieces folded together. I had to tie it a bit before smoking as it was falling apart.

PT, if you can hop a plane, I have three more loaves sitting in the kitchen ;)

The one on the plate above was Jan's. My mother's wasn't much smaller, and she left NOTHING! Alf was upset ;)

Back