Quantcast
1 MILLION layer damascus billet! - Page 5
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 1 MILLION layer damascus billet!

And again, weld, grind, draw cut, stack, repeat!! lolol

128036 Layers!

I just love these picures.. When its a FREEZE frame of time. for me these photos are EPIC!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

512144!!!!! The marathon to one million is almost done! This kid is a MAD MAN.. This has been alot of fun today. his energy and excitement is contagious!!!!!

Its a KNIFE LIFE!
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Now, this is entertaining.

Im glad your enjoying the show! I gota tell you guys this was unscripted. and I had no idea that we would be doing this today. Its put the brakes on any progress I would of made in the shop. But it sure has been FUN!

Jr just came inside and said. THERE WILL BE PICTURES OF THE FINISHED BILLET TONIGHT! So Im saying etched and surface ground. billet photos to come.

Thanks for watching and hang in there guys for the final photos of the process, and finished billet pictures!!

Availible Knives

Ridiculous. And awesome! At that point aren't you just about 5 folds away from 1 billion?>!!
    Starting this harvest I'm a starving startling artist/
    Lyrical arsonist it's arduous spitting this smartest arsenic/

1024288 LAYERS OF STEEL!! Were on the final weld!!! Im amazed and impressed that Jr DID IT! Now just to draw out the billet and get it surface ground and prepped for the GRAND FINALE!

Availible Knives

!!

I cant wait to see this.

Quote Originally Posted by BurkeCutlery View Post
    Lol, +1!