Checking in from Alabama

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adletson

Reaction score
Thought this was a good place to start by introducing myself. I'm a knife noob who's been working with low quality German steel for about 8 years and this year got a Miyabi that I really like. I mostly ended up here because I'm terrified of messing up the edge and from perusing for the last few days, I know even less than I thought I did! Here's to learning!

Welcome welcome! We're all still learning here, even if we've been here a while ;)

Welcome to the Knut House! Prepare to be swamped!

Thought this was a good place to start by introducing myself. I'm a knife noob who's been working with low quality German steel for about 8 years and this year got a Miyabi that I really like. I mostly ended up here because I'm terrified of messing up the edge and from perusing for the last few days, I know even less than I thought I did! Here's to learning!
Welcome! I am a noob too. I am sure later I will buy an edge pro and some extra stones. I will probably use a professional to sharpen my knives until then. I have a lot more to learn. Right now all my $ is going to building up my collection. Although I did order a boardsmith board. I highly recommend this so you don't wreck your nice blades:biggrin:

Back